Trekking in ooty is one of the famous adventure sports awaiting the trekking enthusiast in India. One who are fascinated by the unexplored. The forest ranges of Mudumalai offer breathtaking, enthralling trekking routes. There are limitless possibilities for trekking tours, mountaineering, skiing, and river rafting tours. Within this alluring arena, the Mudumalai regions, occupy the central place, with special points of interest for the trekker. Trekking lovers can also explore the rugged beauty of the lofty mountains romancing the shimmering Kalatty waterfalls cascading down in glee. Experience the thrill of sheer adventure by our trekking tours in and around ooty amidst the world’s most beautiful places.
Rate per person
|1||Kalatty Falls and Tea Garden||
|2||Mudumalai Forest Area||
Forest Areas are subject to approval from officials*
Compulsory stay at certain resorts are required for trekking in adjacent areas
Important tips for a traveler on these adventurous yet demanding terrains are being described below:
- A complete medical check-up prior to start trekking
- Toning up of the body and acclimatization should be strictly observed.
- Patients of asthma and diabetes should restrict their climb up to 3000 meters above sea level.
- Protect the body from changing weathers.
- Use well broken comfortable walking shoes.
- Keep all the equipment and food stuff in order.
- Camp site should be preferably near the source of drinking water.
- Do not camp under trees.
- Set off for trek early in the morning, fording a stream will be easier at that time.
- After finishing cooking or after packing up the kitchen, extinguish fire completely, especially while camping in forests.
- Check the first aid kit before starting off.
- Keep a handsome amount of medicines to be distributed in local people.
Appoint a tour leader of group.
- Strictly No Plastics
list of clothes and small personal articles you will need during the trek.
- A small backpack.. It will contain all what you need during a trekking day and carried by you.
- A a walking stick optional.
- Hiking shoes.
- A sweater
- A fleece jacket
- Good trousers
- Gloves and cap
- Sun cream
- A water bottle